However, you can activate the effect from the Command-Tab switcher by pressing the Down or Up keys while holding Command. After the Exposé effect appears, you can release the Up/Down keys, and then press Tab or Shift-Tab to choose from opened applications.
YAY! Snow Leopard har inbyggd adressbokssynk med Google Contacts.
Ny inställning för dockan i Snow Leopard (via feberse)
Schysst! Nu ska jag minimera istället för att gömma.
Det är tur att google finns och att folk bloggar.
Oh boy. Before the panic starts, let’s set a few things straight:
• you do NOT need a 64 bit kernel to run 64 bit apps; 32 bit SL WILL run 64 bit apps; SL is 64 bit compatible regardless of which kernel version you boot
• SL even if booted with the 32 bit kernel will still be able to run 64 bit apps and address more than 4GB of RAM
• the reason you’d need the 64 bit kernel is if the kernel needed to address more than 32 GB of RAM (hence it’s default on the Xserve) or you have a 64 bit only kext (developers)
• 64 bit kernels do not make your computer magically faster; unless you need more than 32 GB of RAM (IOW only Xserves anyway) you do not need it for addressing reasons either
• the reason Apple doesn’t force everybody to run a 64 bit kernel is because most people will have a third-party 32 bit device driver than isn’t compatible; if forced to run a 64 bit kernel people could throw those devices away
• by making 32 bit default on consumer systems and giving pros and developers the 64 bit kernel option Apple is retaining max compatibility AND max flexibility
• 64 bit is mainly a developer option; they can use it to test their new 64 bit drivers/kexts to make sure they work with the 64 bit kernel
• should you be a pro that actually needs a 64 bit kernel and is willing to sacrifice driver compatibility now, you are free to boot SL with the 64 bit kernel; there is even a defaults write command to write it to plist so you don’t need the key combo for every restart
If you now feel like panicking or ranting:
1) Take a deep breath
2) Read all of the above
3) Take another deep breath
4) Think (may be combined with step 3)
5) Repeat step 4 to be on the safe side
6) Read all of the above again
7) Do not panic or rant
Snow Leopard-grejer. AppUpdate hade inte hittat dessa.