I think I am going to be quite happy with my new email setup. It has taken a while, actually I’m not quite done yet, but I think it is going to be awesome.
I started writing a lengthy post about this, but it grew to long. So, here’s the tl;dw (too long, did not write) version:
- I had too much email in my inbox that came from different areas of responsibility.
- After moving my email from my gmail to my work imap (Exchange), I discovered Exchange does not support keywords (custom flags).
- I forward my work email to a third party IMAP that supports keywords (Dovecot), but still use my work SMTP.