- Are you left-handed?
- Do you use your left hand to controll your mouse with the buttons reversed?
- Do you use a Mac (Yosemite)?
- Has the right-handedness of the mouse pointer irritated you at some point?
Here is the solution. Download Mousecape (check the releases page, the latest release at the time of writing is 0.0.5 which is the second download on the page).
After downloading, installing both the app and the helper app, do the following:
- Go to the Mousecape preferences and choose “I am left handed”.
- Dump the system cursors into a cape from the menu: “Capes” → “Dump Cursors”
- Apply the Cursor Dump cape (right click → apply)